TUNES ARE INCLUDED
- Bring them by to get tuned up and we will give it the tune it needs. Keep in mind that the closer we get to the season we will have to keep them for a few days so make sure to plan ahead.
- If you only need a quick belt wax, we can do that while you wait as long as you bring them in room temperature. If they are cold we will still have to hold onto them for a few hours/overnight until they warm up enough for the wax to go on
RESIZING IS INCLUDED
- We understand that kids don’t grow according to the calendar so if your kids go through a growth spurt in the middle of the season come on by to get resized.
- If you decide you need a longer or shorter ski/snowboard you can also come in. Keep in mind that our skis are meant for general recreational skiing so our rental skis are all around the same waist width. We don’t rent wide powder skis.
- If you have any other issues with the equipment, bring it in so we can fix the issues or give you new gear.
- If it is peak season try to come by to resize during the week and not the weekends as we are limited on sizing on the weekends due to the volume going out for daily rentals.
-If you are doing any resizing for skis, be sure to bring both boots and skis in, as both will have to be adjusted to work together.
LOST OR STOLEN GEAR
You are ultimately responsible for all equipment you rent. People don’t usually steal rental equipment. more often than not, they grab the wrong ones by mistake so the recovery rate is high if you follow these steps when you notice your gear is missing:
- Report to the lost and found at the resort or rental locations on the mountain. If they have been mixed up, they may be a daily rental and may show up as a return at another rental location. Our rentals have our stickers on them so if they do end up somewhere else, those locations will often call us. Following up and tracking down your gear is your responsibility. No refund will be issued until the gear is returned.
- Notify us: Let us know that the gear is missing so we can update your account. That way, we have a heads up if we get a call from a resort or rental place
- Come in: We will set you up for a replacement. Be sure to bring your boots if you have them.
- Pay for the replacement: The replacement cost will be based on the price of the gear as the a-la-cart price based on the package you rented.
END OF SEASON (May 15th - July 15th)
- The season ends when the last resort on your pass closes. Most places close in April to early May. The last place to close is usually A-Basin in early June, but sometimes they stay open till the 4th of July. For these reasons we have a soft deadline of May 15th and a hard deadline of July 15th.
- You have the option to return or renew your gear in this time frame. As we get closer to the hard deadline we need to know whether you are returning or renewing. We will start sending email and phone call reminders between May 15th and July 15th.
RENEW & SAVE 10%
- If you are planning on renting again next season you can renew in the spring and lock in this season’s price plus a 10% storage discount. We do over 7,000 rentals per year and storing them in your garage is much easier for us than finding a place to put all those rentals! If you have kids' rentals, this is the easiest way to keep kids going as they are growing.
- We can do this all over the phone so call us at 303-423-0654 and we will update your phone number, email address, and card number you would like to use for the renewal.
- If you need to exchange anything (growing kids, package upgrades, etc.) come see us in the fall and we’ll switch out gear as needed. We have the best selection between Sept 1st and Halloween.
RETURN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
If you are not planning on renting again next year, please return your gear whenever you are done skiing or between May 15 - July 15th. If we do not hear anything back from you by July 16th, we will be charging for an automatic renewal without the discount.